Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kiki's Current Obsession...

This week, my obsession is more "normal," as apparently loving buttons makes me a "crazy" (admittedly, I am a little bonkers...). I've picked something that combines 4 of my favourites: lace, high-waisted bottoms, blue, and Free People!
Lace has been, and always will be, one of my favourite things! My guy friends always make fun of me for wearing "see through" things, but what do they know?! A girl can NEVER have enough lace!!! I'll admit though, that at times I love lace a little too much. Sometimes I even feel like sending myself to Lace-A-Holics Anonymous meetings...but doesn't everyone need those?

With a brand new summer comes brand new summer fashions. This year, one of my favourites is the high-waisted look...especially on shorts! From dressy shorts to denim cut-offs, I can't get enough, but a look that has made me love this look even more is the combination of a crop top, or bralette with a high waist! It's a look that you either love or hate, and I just LOVE it! Below are just some examples...decide for yourself!


Another thing I am crazy about is the colour blue! Yes, you all know me as Princess Pink, which I will always be, but blue is one of my other colour loves! A deep royal blue is the next best thing to a hot pink. This may come as a shock, but my closet has more blue than it does pink! Weird, right?! Blue is just soooo easy to wear, and adds a pop of colour without stealing the show.

So, when you take a high waist, lace, blue, Free People (my favourite brand!), and put them all together into one, you get the "Scalloped Hem Lace Skort!" It is the perfect pair of shorts, you can dress them up, or dress them down. Wear them high waisted with a crop top if you think you could rock the look, but if you aren't loving it as much as I am, tuck in a silk tank and you're good to go. Any way you wear these shorts, you'll be sure to look amazing!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig