Monday, June 18, 2012

Kiki's Current Obsession...

I am absolutely in love with the peace sign! It has been, and always will be, one of my favourite things! To me, peace is not just simply peace, but encompasses so many ideologies. Love, unity, understanding, happiness, respect..and the list goes on and on. There are so many layers in this one symbol, not to mention it is so universal. I could get into some long-winded nonsense about why I love the peace sign; and believe me, I could go on forever...I'm just so spiritual (haha, not). But for your sake, I'll stop and just say that if the peace sign were a person, I would definitely marry it.

The next part of my "this week's obsession" is pretty much self explanatory. One word, and you will understand why I am coveting these "Jugar N Spice Peace Sign Earrings"...DIAMONDS!

And if that wasn't enough, they are so teeny and adorable! And I am an absolute sucker for baby sized things (although, this blog has made me realize I am an "absolute sucker" for a lot of things....oops).



 These are perfect every day studs. They add that perfect tiny speck of sparkle to your everyday outfit. So cute and simple! I guarantee you will fall in love with them, just as easily as I have.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig