Monday, June 4, 2012

Kiki's Current Obsession...

When it comes to colour, I am a serious princess. Put anything pink or sparkly in my line of vision, and I will lose it. The other day I was watching "Ellen" and my two favourites, Sophia Grace and Rosie, were sitting with Russell Brand. He asked Sophia Grace to express everything she's ever thought, and she yells out "PINK!". Preach it, Sophia Grace! Pink is love!

My obsession for pink aside, you will not find me carrying a purse that is not a cross body. I am notorious for losing things and flying by the seat of my pants, which is why I am a firm believer in the cross body bag! Just loop it on and forget about it for the rest of the day, easiest accessory ever (aka a "Kiki" kind of accessory).


So, as soon as I saw the Rebecca Minkoff "Mini M.A.C." in Neon Pink, it was instant love. First of all, it's a super cute cross body purse! Then, in a gorgeous shade of highlighter pink? My dream bag!!! Rock the "Mini M.A.C." with anything; it adds the perfect pop of colour to any outfit. Even if pink isn't your religion, you'll love this bag with all your heart!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig