Monday, June 11, 2012

Kiki's Current Obsession...

This week, my obsession has to do with a piece of clothing. I have a pretty long list of favourite people ranging from Zac Efron to Beyonce. It's fairly difficult to get to the #1 spot on my list, but even harder to stay there! As of late, this position has been filled by the Wildfox model, Amanda Booth. I am absolutely in love with her look! Maybe I love her because I love Wildfox, or maybe it's the dreamy pink hair, but there is something about this girl that I cannot get over!




Though Amanda Booth may be a current obsession of mine, I am obsessed with Wildfox all the time!!! I am obsessed with almost every piece, not just one! However, I managed with difficulty, to narrow it down to the "White Stag Lennon Sweater" in in Hazy Blue. As most know, I am always looking for the perfect mix of comfy and chic, and this sweater absolutely nails that combination! It feels like I'm wearing my favourite blanket, and it's the perfect weight for any season. Tuck it into shorts, wear it with leggings, or under your favourite leather jacket; this sweater defines versatility! I am beyond obsessed!!!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig