Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kiki's Current Obsession...

I am a girl of many obsessions from frozen yogurt to painting my nails to, most recently, teacup pigs, so it was inevitable that I would soon have two (!!!) "Current Obsessions" in one week...apparently, this week is the week! The life as one of Kiki's obsessions follows a pretty similar pattern every single time. First, the thing (or person) just about consumes my life. It's all I can think, talk, and dream about...usually I want whatever it is soooo badly that I go near insane. Then, a couple months into my obsession, I begin to forget about it. Give it another month and I will have moved on to something completely new. It's a vicious cycle!

There are VERY few things that have been lifelong loves of mine. One of those loves, as you all already know, is pink! Right after I finished my obsession with brown as a child (weird, I know), pink took over my life! Orange is to oranges as pink is to Kiki!

Though pink is long-lived, an obsession currently in rotation is buttons! They are just so cute and tiny! Put buttons on anything and you'll have me hooked! Especially button-up shirts. The buttons  add a little something extra; to me, it makes a top just look so summery and easy. I absolutely adore buttons!



The Joie "Finnegan Top" in Fuschia is an absolute summer must-have! The colour is amazing; a perfect pink! And believe me, I am a pink expert. It also has the cutest button-up front you have ever seen! It makes the luxurious silk a little more casual, and turns it into something you can wear everyday. Plus the buttons are so tiny, which makes the top even cuter than it already is. I also love the sleeveless look; it adds to the casual chic feel. Pair the top with your favourite pair of denim shorts and a big black floppy hat for a stylish day out in the sun. Rock those adorable little buttons!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig