Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Paige's Pick: If I Had...

The impractical side of me: If I had a million dollars, I'd buy clothes and shoes...and bags...and jewelry...and be SO, SO, SO happy and stylish! The practical side of me: If I had a million dollars, I'd buy clothes and shoes...and bags...and jewelry...and then I'd have 1 dollar. This dilemma has yet to present itself; however, I'd like to think that if I had a million dollars, I'd still be practical and spend my money wisely. So, this being the case, I decided that I would allow myself three (splurge) items from YU. Have a look below at my must haves:


1. I would pick our new Mackage "Larissa" leather jacket in Lite Grey. This jacket is the perfect spring jacket, mostly because of its color; it would pair so easily with light, bright, dark, and every other color in between! The detailing on this jacket is awesome; the quilted shoulder gives it a "dressier" feel, yet does not take away from the jacket's motorcycle-esque look. This neutral jacket would be a great addition to any closet!


2. Okay, so I know some of you are probably still in the, "I can't wear colored pants, it's just not me" phase, but let me tell you, you're preaching to the choir! That is until now, anyways. I am obsessed with 7FAM's "Skinny" jeans in Bright Aqua; the color is gorgeous and so refreshing...not to mention the fact that mint is the hottest color of the season!!! The feel and stretch of these pants are unreal (don't worry if you forget yoga pants for your next class, just keep these on!).


3. This new Rebecca Minkoff "Cupid" bag in Purple is my third million-dollar pick. I love this bag and think it would be so cool to add to a neutral outfit. The color of this bag is great for summer, and can be worn with many different colors, not just to neutrals. Bags should be fun, so don't worry about "matching." I also love the style of this bag; it can be worn either cross body, or as a hand bag, which makes throwing it on as a final accessory for an outfit super easy to do. Rebecca certainly out did herself on this one!

Now I just need to win the lottery, simple right??? ;)


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig