Saturday, February 9, 2013

Maison Scotch Makes Me Swoon

Spring is just around the corner, and I can't think of a better reminder than this new shipment of Maison Scotch! From casual to dressy, they have your whole wardrobe taken care of. With plenty of pastels and fun, graphic prints, I am swooning over ALL these pieces!!!

"Blazer with Contrast Lapel" in Nude Print and Black
"Stretch Pima Chino Pant" in Azure
 and "Check Shirt" in Light Bleached
"Bonded Jersey Grandad Shirt" in Leopard
 and "3/4 Sleeve Raglan Rock Tee" in Multi
The "Stretch Pima Chino Pant" in Azure is my absolute fave! I love the casual, beachy feel of these pants,  and the mint shade is to die for!!! I can see myself wearing these for a barefoot stroll down the sandy coastline.

There is just too much stock for one blog post to handle...you'll just have to come in and see the rest for yourself!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig