Saturday, February 16, 2013

Kiki's Current Obsession...

Unfortunately, I have to be the bearer of bad news. Everybody got your tissues ready? This will be my last post for a very long time, as this is my last official shift with Yu. Super sad face, right?! It's ok, take a minute to collect yourself...

But, I do have one final obsession to share with you!

I think I have a lot of different style personalities, as I am a fan of many different (and completely opposite) trends, but my inner Cali girl, the girl who loves the boho chic look, usually has the loudest voice of them all, and ALWAYS makes sure she is heard. This is probably why I'm so drawn to the Brave "Samy Bag!" I love the bucket shape, and the suede/feather combo has such a hippie vibe!!! Plus, it's cross body...and we all know how much I love cross body bags.

I can see myself rocking this bag every day! From studded denim cut-offs and a rocker tee, to a floral maxi and floppy hat, this bag would go with so many different outfits; it definitely adds the perfect touch of indie!!!

"Samy Bag" in Cognac



There you have it, my final obsession. Well, not my last obsession, just my last post (we all know I'll keep obsessing until the end of time). So...big hugs and kisses to the best customers in the world! You have been the bomb dot com; hope to see you soon!

XOXO
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig