Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Look of the Day: Jerd Edition


So, I may be a little bias...but, I think my outfit is most definitely the look of the day! This Autumn Cashmere "Hand Knit Skull" sweater has been a staple of mine since my mom bought it for me after a midterm week from hell! I've worn it with leggings and jeans all week, and today I thought I'd pay homage to my girlie side by pairing it with a skirt. Of course, everyone knows I'm the least girlie girl, so the skulls toughen up the look. So as NOT to appear too dressy, I also added my wedge sneakers by Ash, and a cashmere toque. For jewellery, I kept it pretty simple with my staples; I always wear a Jugar 'N Spice necklace, today it's the "OMG" necklace. I just love this jewellery line, all the pieces are super fun and perfect for everyday, and of course, I LOVE it when people ask "are you really wearing OMG on your neck???" If anyone knows me, they know that the 14 bracelets (yes... I've counted) stay permanently on my right wrist at all times. They're the guests that have overstayed their welcome at my arm party...but, I love them too much to ask them to leave! My guests all originated from Yu Fashion (naturally) consisting of Tai, Love Heals, and Elephont, and obviously, no outfit is complete without red lips!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig