Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jerd's Corner: Jogging Pants






I'm back for the next couple of days, and have been ordered to crank out the blogs, so stay tuned! I wanted to start off with my favorite thing in the store, Vince's "Silk Joggers". I think these are THE pant for spring, the whole athletic look was seen all over the runway. For me, the jogging pant is going to replace my leggings as my comfy pant of choice for spring. I just love all these street-style pictures, so effortless and chic! These pants definitely need a heel of some sort making them perfect pants to showcase a great pair of pumps. Also, I think it would be SO cool to wear the jogger pants with wedge sneakers by Ash...great way to complete the athletic look. If you're really adventurous, stop by and try on the "Silk Joggers" in Cobalt (one of the biggest colors this spring).  

Share:

1 comment

  1. Nice blog! Now days, everybody looks for comfort and style. I have seen many of my friends coming out for lunch in their alo yoga pants. It does seem like they are very comfortable in that. I feel it’s time I also buy such joggers and pants, after all it’s all about comfort.

    ReplyDelete

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig