Friday, November 26, 2010

Equipment!


We just received the Vapour Leopard Print Signature Blouse from Equipment! I absolutely LOVE this top; it's just so cool! I am loving the way Heidi Klum is wearing it...a little bit 80's by knotting it at the bottom. I'd wear this top with my grey James Twiggy Cargos and my black Chan Luu scarf for an effortlessly chic outfit. The Equipment tops are also a favourite amongst fashion insiders; Taylor Tomasi Hill, style editor for Marie Claire, is pictured wearing a sleeveless black Equipment top. I am such a huge fan of her style, it's edgy but still wearable. Drop by and check out our selection of Equipment!
* We also have the Equipment blouse in Opal Grey...more exciting colours to come!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig