Saturday, November 27, 2010

New Juicy Couture!



We received two new pieces from Juicy Couture: the "Mirrorball Check Jacket" in Pale Line, and the "Rouched Twill Tape Scarf" in Heather Prestige.
The scarf is super warm and cozy; it would be perfect with any winter coat to keep your neck toasty! I love the ruffles too... soo cute and girlie!
The Mirrorball Check Jacket is so cute and the detailing is impeccable! I absolutely LOVE how the model is wearing it with sweatpants...so cool and effortless. I love the look of dressing up sweatpants; it is a MAJOR trend, and I think that this jacket is a great way to do it! If you are not that adventurous, wear this jacket with a cute, silky top, paired with some bell bottoms like Diane, or with skinny jeans and a Lauren Moshi underneath, like me!

Drop by and check both pieces out!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig