Friday, November 5, 2010

Bell-Bottoms...the New Rage!!!

As someone who has long been a fan of silky, flowy tops, I am a true believer in the skinny jean. HOWEVER, the bell-bottom jean will forever be my first love...I absolutely adore this silhouette!!! Though some will definitely shy away from this, I actually find the "bell" to be a universally flattering look that is surprisingly easy to pull off. Because the leg opening on this jean is rather large, I'd recommend that the top be a bit more fitted...just watch your proportions. For those of you who know me, you know I LOVE celebrity stylist, Rachel Zoe...the 7 For All Mankind bell-bottom jeans are her jeans. In fact, she's often spotted wearing them with a slightly flowy tee, topped off with a cropped blazer/jacket, and her ever-present "tranny" shoes...I die for this look!!! FYI, fellow celebrities Heidi Klum, Jessica Alba, and Katie Holmes have also been pictured in bell-bottoms.


For those willing to embrace this trend, try pairing the bell with a fitted turtleneck, topped off with a fabulous faux-fur vest, and platform boots...can't wait to try this myself!!! Good luck!!!

7 For All Mankind Bell-Bottom jeans available in Vintage California (lighter wash than pictured).
Share:

1 comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig