Saturday, November 20, 2010

Diane's Christmas Wish List

So, I understand that Christmas should be about giving, but I can't help but want, want, want (c'mon, I know I'm not the only one)!!! Below is a list of my top 5 picks for the season; I'm hoping that I'll find one, or two, or ALL of them under my tree Christmas morning (hint, hint)!!!

1. 7 For All Mankind Bell Bottoms: As stated in a previous post, I absolutely adore this jean! In fact, I can't get enough...I plan on wearing them year round whether they're a fashion do, or a fashion don't...who wants to live by the rules anyway???

2. Lauren Moshi Horse Print Tee: I have to admit, I've never been much of a t-shirt girl, always prefering the silky variety; however, I MUST own this tee! I totally envision myself pairing it with my favourite bell-bottom jeans, a fabulous faux-fur vest, and a totally blinged out necklace...boho at it's most glamourous...I'm breaking into a cold sweat just thinking about it!!!

3. Juicy Couture Military Cardigan: Those that know me, know I love sweaters, and cardigans in particular. This one by Juicy is one of my favourites...I see myself "Chanel-ing" this one. I'd wear this over a silky tank, and top off the ensemble with a TON of pearl and crystal necklaces...long and short. Sooo excited about this one!!!

4. Ted Baker Bacary Dress: If possible, I generally prefer pants to dresses, but I love this dress...I'm in love with it!  I feel that it is both modern and retro at the same time...I see it with opaque black tights, and sky high platforms...for an edgier feel, pair the dress with either a black leather jacket, or a faux-fur vest. The girl that shows up at a cocktail party in this outfit, will unquestionably be the "IT" girl.

5. Chan Luu silk/cashmere scarf: Like many of our customers, I am obsessed with these scarves...they are everything!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them; they're the perfect accessory to any outfit, and feel unbelievable! The colour I'm lusting after at the moment is "Cinder"...the perfect taupe shade...it'll go with everything in your wardrobe...I might not be able to wait until Christmas for this one!!!


* Hertz, Claire, Dharshi, and Bonnie...you DON'T have to own all these items yourselves, it's MY wish list...hahahaha!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig