Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jerd's Christmas Wish List

We here at Yu Fashion have decided that we are going to blog our Christmas wish lists (Mom and Dad, I hope you're reading this). Here are my top 5 items:

1.  Joie Abstract Laurel Top: I tried this shirt on last week, and I am absolutely in LOVE. I love the print, the shape, and the fact it has sleeves, which are needed in the winter. I would wear this top with skinny jeans, my black motorcycle boots, and a black furry vest. I need this one!

2. Vince Striped Cardigan: This Vince sweater fits my criteria, it's oversized and comfy, and an added bonus, it's striped! Although this piece is from Vince Resort, I see myself wearing this sweater year round. It's super cute!

3. Lauren Moshi Lips Sweatshirt: I have a slight obsession with Lauren Moshi. The Lips Sweatshirt is my latest obsession, which we received in black with white lips. This would be the perfect layering piece to wear on a cold day walking around campus.

4. Mackage Peaches Jacket: This is a such a glamourous puffy coat; I love the fur trim! It will definitely keep me warm during the winter!



5. UGG Adirondack Boots: I love these boots, and to be honest, I am sick and tired of almost falling on the ice everyday! These have a great grip, so I would stop looking like the biggest klutz in Edmonton. These are probably the most practical item on my wishlist, although practical is usually not in my vocabulary. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig