Thursday, November 11, 2010

More from Line...


We just received more sweaters from Line: the "Nathan" wrap in Water Colour, the "Amanda" circle  in Sulphur and Storm Cloud, and the "Floyd" sequin bolero in Black. The Nathan sweater is my favourite piece; I envision wearing it 2 ways. The first would be to pair this with the new "it" jean, the bell-bottom, a slightly more fitted t-shirt, and platform shoes/boots...I'd throw on a couple (or more) MAJOR necklaces, and fabulous sunnies for good measure, and call it a day!!! I'll call this look my tribute to Rachel Zoe, stylist extraordinaire!!! The second (more practical) way I'd wear this sweater is over a boyfriend t-shirt, skinnies tucked into riding boots and/or Uggs, with a Chan Luu scarf wrapped haphazardly around my neck...hmmm, I can't decide which look I prefer more???

The "Floyd" sequin bolero, is the latest addition to our Line Holiday Collection. I think that this would be the perfect topper to any holiday dress; HOWEVER, my preferred way of wearing this piece is over something a bit more casual. This bolero would be amazing worn over one of our great Lauren Moshi swing tanks, skinny jeans and/or cargos, and to-die-for boots. In my opinion, sequins are good day and night...a little bling never hurt anyone!!!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig