Saturday, November 27, 2010

Jessie's Christmas List

Here are my top five picks for Christmas. Honestly, it wasn't easy narrowing it down...there are just too many pretty things.

1. Winter Kate Ophelia Dress: I'm a huge fan of Winter Kate, and this dress is one of my favourites, especially for the holiday season. I love the velvet floral pattern; I think its super luxurious! This would definitely be my dress of choice for Christmas Day dinner with all the relatives (and its not super fitted, so it will hide the little tummy that always seems to creep up on me over Christmas...it's hard to resist all those holiday treats). 

2. Plush Fleece Lined Footless Tights: These are a must have for me this winter. They are so warm and cozy, perfect for an Edmonton winter. Wearing dresses and tunics during the winter is never a warm choice, so these will add some extra insulation. Whoever said that being warm can't be stylish is definitely wrong ( hopefully I'll find a pair in my stocking...fingers crossed!).    


 3. Juicy Couture Vintage Ring: I have a slight addiction to large cocktail rings ( I'm sure I'm not the only one), so it's easy to see why this ring made my list. Plus, you ALWAYS need to have some sparkle during the holidays, and this ring definitely sparkles!

4. Juicy Jacquard Cardi: I fell head-over-heels for this sweater as soon as it arrived in the store. Usually, I'm not a "pink" kinda girl, however the chunky knit, and pattern gave this sweater a bohemian feel, which I love! This sweater would be my go to piece on an extra cold winter day. 


5. Hanky Panky:  My mom got me hooked on these a few Christmas' ago, and now it has become a tradition to find a pair or two in my stocking on Christmas morning. These panties make the perfect stocking stuffers... I honestly wouldn't mind getting an entire stocking full of these; they are my favourite!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig