Saturday, July 20, 2013

Paige's Pick: Graphics

As all you fashionistas know, graphics are BIG this year (and, every year!). I noticed while flipping through fashion magazines, that Hollywood A-listers have been rocking the graphic tees for a while now, both on, and off the red carpet. I'm currently obsessed with anything graphic, whether it be a sweater, tee, or tank...I'm ALL over it! Fortunately for me, we currently have an abundance of graphic shirts in store, however, it's nearly impossible to choose just one favorite. My favorite graphic tee lines are definitely Lauren Moshi and Wildfox. I've chosen three of my top picks right now to show how'd I wear them, and why I'm currently in deep obsession.


The first graphic shirt I chose is Wildfox's "Cloudy Sky Lennon Sweater" in Silver Powder. For a summery feel, I've paired it with Mackage's "Havana" leather shorts in Black. This is definitely one of my fave looks this season; so simple, yet still makes a statement. To finish off the look, I've added Samra flats and Rebecca Minkoff's "Mac Daddy" bag, both in Black. For transitioning into the fall, I suggest wearing this over-sized sweater with a pair of skinny jeans, and/or leggings and cozying up with a scarf and boots.


Another one of my favorite graphic tees at the moment is Lauren Moshi's "Frankie" baseball tee in White. It needed to be paired with pants that are as equally cool, so I chose Splendid's "Camo Leggings" in Deep Camo. I also used black Samra flats and Rebecca Minkoff's "Mac Daddy" bag to accessorize. When fall comes around, adding a leather jacket to the outfit would be the perfect addition. What a cool outfit!!!


I'm also currently obsessed with skulls, so for my last graphic, I chose Wildfox's "Live Like There's No Tomorrow" tee in Multi. I paired this with AG 's "16 Year Legging Ankle" jeans in Swap Meet. For shoes, I chose to keep it simple and used Ugg's "Elyza" leather flip flops in Black. Because the top is longer, another option would be to wear this shirt with a pair of leggings. Adding a leather jacket, or denim vest to the outfit would finish it off nicely!


Even the celebs love wearing our favorite graphic lines! 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig