Monday, July 29, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

My must have this week is Splendid's "Camo Leggings" in Deep Camo. I've recently been obsessed with this particular print, and was honestly SO excited when we got these came in! I've seen plenty of camo printed denim, and actually a lot of this print period, but I have yet to see them done in legging form...until now!!!
Who doesn't LOVE leggings???...That's what I thought!


 I love how incredibly soft and comfortable these leggings are, and, although super casual, I think they definitely have the potential to be "dressed" up. My favorite thing about them are the zippers on either side; I think they really add an element of edge, which I love, and actually make them seem less like leggings and more like a pant! These would look awesome with a denim shirt and motorcycle boots, or with a graphic Lauren Moshi Tee and leather jacket!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig