Thursday, July 18, 2013

Jessie's Diary: "May Ball"


Hello everyone! Just wanted to share one of the highlights of my year abroad, the "May Ball" at Cambridge. Every year Cambridge hosts extravagant year end parties for their students (luckily, I have a friend that was nice enough to send me an invite). Each year all the students dress in black tie, dance, eat, and drink into the wee hours of the morning. It was such a blast!

Local newspapers camp out and try to catch students stumbling home after a long night of partying. Luckily for me, the photographer caught me at just the right moment (the above picture was taken at 6 am). Others were not so lucky, check out this link for some entertaining pictures!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2343741/Revellers-stumble-home-famous-Cambridge-Trinity-College-passing-ball---proves-little-some.html
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig