Monday, July 29, 2013

Another Grrreat One By Equipment

We received another fabulous delivery from Equipment the other day, and this one, the "Liam Blouse With Printed Sleeves" in Black, totally caught my attention!!! I am loving the mixed media/print trend that seems to be enveloping the fashion world right now, and the combination, in this case, of the black silk body and leopard sleeves has me weeping with joy!!! 

"Liam Blouse With Printed Sleeves" in Black

I love the simplicity of this top paired with dark denim, but can also see it with leather skinnies and boots in the fall. I, of course, would also throw on a large statement necklace...after all, the blouse is rather simple ;)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig