Monday, July 8, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

This week, my must have is the FABULOUS House of Harlow "Gypsy Feather Necklace"! We have had this gorgeous gem in store before, but it sold out before I could get my hands on it, which, was probably a good thing mind you!!! However, it is now back in stock and UP FOR GRABS!
When I first saw this necklace, I thought it was gorgeous, but definitely a little too intimidating for my taste. I really didn't think it was a piece I could fit into my existing wardrobe, nor did I think I could ever pull it off. Once I put it on though, I saw the practicality in it, and honestly think it would look great with just about anything. It can so easily be a necklace you wear with something as simple as a white tee, but can just as easily be worn with a maxi, or little black dress. Out of all the possible pairings of outfits though, my favorite would have to be how MS. RICHIE does it herself...bold and edgy mixed with feminine and girly...always a good thing!!!

PERFECTION!!!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig