Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Paige's Pick: Leather Love

It's not possible to put on anything leather, and not feel just a little bit sexier than the moment before. Leather is so versatile, and by no means limiting, making it an option for anyone looking to try out a different look, or step out of their comfort zone. This week I did a pick based on my most current obsession: leather! I've decided to put together three outfits: three different looks for three different occasions.

I'm currently in love with the look above: so simple, yet so cool. I chose Mackage's "Havana" leather shorts in Black; their slouchiness and length are great for giving an outfit a casual look while infusing it with a little bit of edge. I kept the top simple as well, using Lily Aldridge's "Leslie" tank (deigned for Velvet) in White, and AG's "Harper" denim jacket in Topanga Embroidery. For shoes, I used Ash's "Nikita" booties in T Moro, and as accessories, chose Rebecca Minkoff's "Mab Tote" in Almond, and a Charlene K agate necklace. You can NEVER go wrong with a classic look like this!

This next look is definitely the dressiest of all the looks I've put together. I chose Mackage's "Navi" leather pants in Black and Joie's "Elvia Top" in New Moon. Parker's "Ella Top" in Off White is the tank I used to layer under the lace...definitely one of our favorite looks here at the store. To accessorize this look, I chose Ash's "Dune" booties and Brave's "Gabriella" clutch, both in Black. This would be the perfect outfit for an evening out on the town! 

My final look is by far the coolest of the bunch. I started with Doma's "Ombre Moto" jacket in Black, and paired it with Free People's "Swirl Tank" in Natural Combo. For pants, I chose AG's "Legging" denim in Gala, keeping the denim dark puts the focus on the top. For accessories, I chose a Chan Luu charm necklace and Rebecca Minkoff's "Mac Daddy" in Black. Finally, I kept the look cool and simple, adding a pair of snake skin Samra Flats. How amazing is this Doma leather???

After this blog post, I'm sure tons of you have scissors at the ready eager to get at your leather couches. Instead, try to resist, and pop into YU to satisfy your leather cravings!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig