Thursday, May 23, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!



I've been contemplating the purchase of our "Ombre Moto" leather jacket for quite some time now. The minute it came in, I knew I had to have it...somehow, some way!!! It was really just a matter of whether or not it would be a practical option for me. Well...I've given it a lot of thought, and have come to the conclusion that YES it is most definitely the jacket for me.
What first sold me on the jacket was the fact that it was OMBRE! I am in LOVE with the ombre effect, and think it brings such a cool edge to the jacket. I've also never come across another jacket quite as exciting. I'm one of those girls who craves originality, another reason why the purchase of this jacket was a given...my wallet never stood a chance!!!
Secondly, I LOVE the fact that this jacket has a detachable hood. I think it's such a great idea, and gives you the option of having both a casual and dressy jacket. I think it would look super cute with jeans and motorcycle boots, or black skinnies and sleek, platform stilettos. I love how you can switch the jacket around to suit different occasions; it's basically like you're paying for 1 fabulous jacket, but get 2 instead...what a steal!!!
I have already mentally purchased this jacket, now it's just a matter of swiping the card!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig