Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Look Of The Day


So, like most of our customers, I've been OBSESSED with Pinterest!!! I'm on for hours at a time looking for fabulous jewellery and outfit ideas...one of my favourite looks of late is anything paired with short shorts, particularly leather ones. Although this look is waaaaaay beyond MY comfort zone, I can picture a number of our Yu Fashionistas rocking this look...To make things easier (because I'm THAT accommodating!!!), I've selected two of the three necessary pieces to put this outfit together...


Rebecca Taylor's "Wheat Slouchy Tee" in White

Mackage's "Havana Leather Shorts" in Black

Which one of our Yu girls will be the first to sport this look?!?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig