Saturday, May 4, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

This week I have my eyes on Ella Moss' GORGEOUS Black and White "Lila Maxi Dress." It's absolutely stunning, and so figure flattering, even for "shorties" like myself. Although I do enjoy color this time of year, I truly am a black and white kinda girl. I think the contrast between the two colors makes for a strong statement, and the chevron pattern gives the dress an air of sophistication. How could I not stare at it all day?!?


When I first saw this dress, I immediately thought of the Kardashians as I could definitely see them ALL in a something similar to this. They're all suckers for black and white, and obsessed with maxi dresses too! I can picture them all cruising down the streets of  L.A. wearing this dress with their huge sunglasses, Chloe bags, and of course, killer heels!


See what I mean??? For those of you who AREN'T fans of the Kardashians like I am, the following is proof that black and white maxis are indeed popular with other celebs too...


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig