Thursday, May 2, 2013

Joie: Flower Power

It's a GOOD day...Joie is here!!! As per usual, I want everything, but because that's not always possible, I've narrowed things down to my absolute "must haves..."

"Rain B Top" in Carrot

The "Rain B Top" in Carrot is a new body for Joie; cut slightly looser in the body, this tank will be beautiful with all your favourite skinnies. The fun poppy print adds the perfect amount of whimsy to any outfit!

"Devitri Cardigan" in New Moon

The "Devitri Cardigan" in New Moon may be my favourite of the bunch...SO feminine and pretty. Made of a silk georgette, this top with its scattered floral pattern is incredibly light and airy. I love the look of it with light washed denim, whether it be full legged or shorts does not matter...either would be TO-DIE!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig