Saturday, April 20, 2013

Paige's Pick: Favorite Denim

It shouldn't come as a surprise to any of you when I say I'm a casual person; jeans and tees are my constant  "go-tos." So, surprise, surprise...I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of summer jeans, and currently have it narrowed down to three pairs that I can't even begin to choose from: 7FAM's "Slim Cigarette" jeans in Light Grey, AG's "Stilt Roll Up(s)" in 14 Years Thrasher, and their "Legging Ankle" pants in Pigment Melon. I decided to put together three different outfits to sort out my dilemma; hopefully by the end of this, I will have made a decision on which pair of pants I will add to my summer wardrobe!


This first outfit was inspired by Sundry's "Raglan 3/4 Top" in Coral, one of Yu Fashion's newest acquisitions. Coral is one of my favorite colors, and it just happens to be the color of the season! I paired this top with AG's "Stilt Roll Up(s)" and Chan Luu's "Ikat Print Scarf" in Shrimp Combo. A large bag is essential for carrying all a girl's necessities, so I've added Rebecca Minkoff's "Lovers Tote" in Almond. For a finishing touch, I chose Ugg's "Elyza" flip flops in Black to keep this look simple and comfortable. Add a Chan Luu wrap bracelet and some JK arm candy to give this look some added pizazz!


This next look is one of my favorites! I started off with 7FAM's "Slim Cigarette" jeans in Light Grey, and paired them with Nation's "Chinatown Tank" in White. This top is my current basic fave; it's cut higher under the arms, so a bandeau is not necessary, not to mention its flowiness hides any extra dessert you may have decided to indulge in! I've added the AG "Harper" denim jacket in Topanga Embroidery, and Samra's  "Studded" flats in Grey. My favorite part of this outfit is definitely the bag I chose: Rebecca Minkoff's  "Moonstruck" in Almond; the cross-body style and studs are absolutely  to die for! For jewelry, I think an arm party, and a long necklace would be the perfect finishing touch to this casually cool outfit.


This final look is the perfect spring outfit! I started with AG's "Legging Ankle" pants in Pigment Melon, and paired it with 7FAM's "Denim Jacket with Pearls" in Light Destroyed. To keep the focus on the jacket and pants, I added the "Ella Top" in Beige from Parker. I chose Rebecca Minkoff's "Cupid" bag in Slate a taupe-y shade, to compliment all the light colors in the outfit. Finally, I used Samra's "Studded" flats in Taupe/Pewter to finish off the look. Don't forget to throw together an arm party, and put on your favorite silver disc earrings (Catherine Popesco would be my suggestion!), to finish off the look!

Clearly, I've grown to love ALL these pants equally, so my best, most logical solution to this dilemma is to get all three pairs of pants! Farewell RRSP...you've been spent well!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig