Monday, April 15, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

As I'm sure you all know, we recently received a large shipment of Joie, and included in this delivery was a wide variety of gorgeous, lace tops! I happen to have my eye on the "Cina Tank" in Bright Fuschia, and can't let the thought of its perfection leave my mind. The combination of pink and lace is truly genius; I can definitely see it being a staple in my spring/summer wardrobe.
 This tank would truly be SO versatile; dressed up with a pair of skinnies, a blazer, and great heels, OR down with a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans and wedges. This gorgeous color would also be perfect on a tropical getaway! OH NO...now along with buying the top, I may also have a vacation to plan! Why do I do this to myself???

"Cina Tank" in Bright Fuschia

Celebrate the joys of summer in this beautiful tank with me!!!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig