Monday, April 29, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

"Denim Macrame Vest" in Moody Blue

Back Detail

 We just received this fabulous "Denim Macrame Vest" from Free People, and already I MUST HAVE IT! Yes girls, it's that cute!!! I've been slightly obsessed with denim lately, and have been looking for the perfect denim vest, so the minute this beauty came through our doors, it was love at first sight!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how a-typical this vest is with the crocheted back! I also love how the front is quite distressed, and grungy in comparison to the back; it's the PERFECT contrast!
This vest is also incredibly versatile. I can see it worn over a summer dress, a chunky knit sweater, or a flowy boho blouse. Those are just a few ideas, but honestly, I think it will work with a million different things! Here's an example of how I would personally wear this fabulous vest.

  
Can you see why I'm in love?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig