Monday, April 8, 2013

Joie: Lace and Crochet

We've received yet another fabulous grouping from Joie (yay!!!), and as always, there was indeed a lace top (or two, or three) with my name written ALL over it!!! One of my all time faves, the "Cina" tank made an encore appearance, this time in Porcelain, Caviar, and Bright Fuschia (below). I love this tank worn on its own, or under a cropped leather jacket with everything from shorts to skinnies. Perfection!

"Cina Tank" in Bright Fuschia

I also adore the "Devine" top in Off White...SO gorgeous!!! I love the romantic feel of the crochet, and think it would pair beautifully with either leather shorts, or anything distressed; the combination of "soft" and "hard" always proves interesting...

"Devine Top" in Off White

LOVE this grouping!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig