Monday, April 1, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

This week there are two items in store that I desperately would like to own!!! We've been getting in SO much stock lately that I couldn't possibly chose only one!
The first on my list is our new Electric Blue Doma leather Jacket. Words cannot describe how amazing this jacket is! It's buttery soft, and the color is absolutely to die for!!! It's the perfect statement piece, and could totally be dressed up or down for any occasion. 

"Jacket w/ Quilted Back" in Electric Blue

Second on my list are our new Ash "Bowie Wedges" in Indigo. I am aware that I have chosen two items that are blue, but I really couldn't help myself. They've both been screaming at me with their vibrant hues! Anyways...these booties are as equally amazing as the jacket. I fell in love with this style in the fall when we received them in Black and Plum; I actually purchased my first pair in Black. I truly have never been more satisfied with a pair of shoes, and love how great they can make a pair of jeans look. I am also extremely surprised with how comfortable they are; I could wear them all day and and not feel any discomfort at all! My undeniable love for these fabulous booties has me craving another pair!

"Bowie Wedges" in Indigo

I can only choose one of these BLUE BOMBSHELLS! P-L-E-A-S-E help me decide!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig