Saturday, March 24, 2012

What's Mabel Wearing???


I can't tell you who's more obsessed with emerald green this week, me or Mabel!!! (I was wearing a bright emerald blazer while dressing her, and thought that since she and I are BFFs, she should sport the same colour!!!). The inspiration for this outfit started with the L.A.M.B. shorts. I haven't yet seen anything like them in stores, but they definitely have a sporty feel to them which is a huge trend for the upcoming season. I would most likely wear these with a t-shirt and fashion runners; however, Mabel is much classier than I am (hahaha!), so I thought Joie's "Joplin" top in Spearmint would dress the shorts up a bit. To tone down the spring brights, I decided to top off this look with a suede cropped jacket from Doma and celebrity jewels by House of Harlow. I think both Gwen and Nicole would approve of Mabel's look this week, don't you???
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig