Monday, March 12, 2012

New 7FAM

Just in from 7FAM: "Cropped Skinny Jeans" in Toffee Ikat and "A-Line Mid-Length Skirt" in Authentic Sunrise.

"Cropped Skinny Jeans" in Toffee Ikat

I LOVE this print; I find it "subtly" obvious, if you know what I mean. It is definitely a bold print; however, the soft colour combination makes it easy to wear. I see this with a loose fitting, white t-shirt, brown wedge sandals and scarf, with an arm full of gold and wooden bangles...I think I'll dub this look "Tribal Glam," yes, I like that!

A-Line Mid-Length Skirt in Authentic Sunrise

For those of you who've been asking us about denim skirts, you'll be happy to hear that we finally have one! This skirt is super cute and comfy; pair it with a fitted tee or tank, and little booties for an instantly chic outfit.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig