Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Paige's Pick

I know I just did a pick, but we have received so much lately that I just had to do another blog! This week's pick is the 7FAM "Cropped Skinny" in Golden Wheat. These pants are super versatile...easy to dress up and/or down. I chose two outfits: one dressy, the other casual...both EQUALLY stylish and comfortable. This week's theme is the color nude. Nude is so on trend right now, easy to pair with other colors, and can be worn by anyone. If you feel your skin tone is not quite the right color, wear these pants with a brightly colored top. This will allow you to wear nudes without feeling washed out!


The first outfit I chose consists of Graham and Spencer's "Savanna Sunrise" tank, paired with bronze Samra Ballet Flats, and 7FAM's  cropped skinnies. Finishing off the look is a short Claudia necklace. If you need a change, try switching up the necklace for big earrings and/or bracelets.


The second look is more casual and comfy. I paired the 7FAM jeans with Vince's "Shirt Tail" shirt. I added Ugg flip flops and a Karyn Chopik necklace. Pairing a Chan Luu bracelet with this outfit would finish the look off nicely.


Dare yourself and go nude!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig