Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mabel takes Hawaii


Like many of our customers, Mabel is heading to Hawaii for the week. Surprisingly, unlike most of us, Mabel lost weight over the Christmas break (she's a size 2 in the Vince shorts), so she thought it would be the perfect time for a warm getaway! For the airport, I put Mabel in the Vince "Bias Scoop" sweater in Coastal, with a tank underneath. Some women find it difficult to dress for the airport, I suggest always wearing the bulkiest sweater/outerwear you packed on the plane to save space in your suitcase. I'm a germaphobe so I refuse to use the pillows/blankets provided by the planes; I always travel with a scarf because it doubles as a pillow/blanket. A Chan Luu scarf definitely tops the airplane blankets!

The Brave "Samy" makes travelling so much easier, you have both hands free to hold your Starbucks latte, and boarding pass (except for Mabel because she has no arms). It will also be the perfect bag for sightseeing, and dinners on your tropical trip!

Once at her destination, for lunch or a casual dinner, Mabel is wearing the Joie "Shara" top layered with the Chan Luu "Sequin Bra" with her size 2 Vince "Hi-Waist Shorts." Whenever I'm travelling to some place warm, I like to keep my jewellery simple, so I added a couple Jocelyn Kennedy necklaces for just a touch of sparkle. Aloha!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig