Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jerd's Corner: How to Wear Denim Shirts


The Vince "Denim Shirt" in Blue Rinse has been a topic of discussion since we received it. Ladies are having difficulties incorporating it into their wardrobes...but seriously, it's sooo easy! I love the easy summer look of it with  the orange pants pictured above; this would be perfect once it gets a little warmer. I also came up with three different outfits whether your style is Classic, Bohemian, or Edgy.


Classic: I feel the denim shirt would be a great swap for the "White Shirt" in a Classic girl's wardrobe. This outfit looks fresh and carefree. Underneath the "Denim Shirt" is a C&C white tank, topped with the Vince "Square Cardigan." Yes, you can don a Canadian Tuxedo as long as the denims are different colors! I love the look of denim-on-denim, so we paired the Vince Shirt with the "Skinny" from 7FAM. To add a little glitz, a simple necklace from Jocelyn does the trick. I could totally see Jennifer Aniston wearing this!


Bohemian: If Sienna Miller is your style icon, this outfit is for you! I paired the "Denim Shirt" with the Ella Moss "Desert Bloom" skirt. This skirt adds a cute girlie touch to the more rugged top. An element in every Bohemian's closet: the Chan Luu scarf, throw one on, grab your desert booties, and you're good to go!


Edgy: If you're a lover of leather jackets and motorcycle boots, I think this outfit is the perfect venture from your usual black. I paired the Joie "Marianne" tank with the Vince top. I think the glitz adds some rocker edge to the denim. To make this look even more edgy, I paired it with the Neon Pink skinnies from 7FAM. All you need is your motorcycle boots and Balenciaga bag for this perfect spring outfit.

**Note: There is a special outfit on Twitter for our die hard fans...

*Lola, what do you think? Harvest time yet? :)
Share:

2 comments

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig