Thursday, August 8, 2013

Rebecca Taylor Romance

I want EVERYTHING from this Rebecca Taylor delivery, everything!!! 

"Blocked Tee" in Black

The "Blocked Tee" in Black is the perfect transitional piece. Its super soft jersey composition, coupled with beautiful lace detailing and shapely fit, makes it ideal for layering or wearing on its own. I think it would be incredibly chic worn with skinny black pants and pointed toe pumps for an evening affair; you'd be the "IT" girl in a sea of LBDs...who wouldn't want to be her?!?

"Artisanal Tee" in Black/Cream

I think the "Artisanal Tee" in Black/Cream is one of the prettiest tops I've seen so far this season. I love the combined trends of colour blocking and print...love, love, love this one!!! How amazing would this top look with a black leather jacket, dark skinnies, and platforms?!? Very Chanel-esque, don't you think?!?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig