Saturday, August 3, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

I don't know about all of you, but fall is DEFINITELY my favorite fashion season. I love being able to wear layers upon layers of sweaters and scarves with my favorite type of footwear...BOOTS! 
In addition to all these fall fashion favorites, I've recently become obsessed with "mixed media" clothing, and of leather and knit in particular! I love the edginess of leather, and the simplicity and comfort of a knit.
Obviously now, my must have for the week is Vince's amazing "Leather Sleeve Drape Jacket." It's absolutely STUNNING, and is a piece I can't wait to add to my fall wardrobe...SO effortlessly chic, and a jacket I KNOW I'd wear everyday in the fall. I would even carry it over into the winter months so long as the weather would allow it!

"Leather Sleeve Drape Jacket" in Black

I personally think this jacket would look fabulous with skinnies and Ash's leather "Bowie Wedges," at least that's how I would wear it!!!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig