Saturday, August 24, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

So...I've unfortunately come to a terrible point in my wardrobe where I no longer "NEED" anymore dark wash denim. Firstly, my closet cannot realistically support another pair of jeans, and I've also come to the realization that no matter how different all my jeans are (at the time), they all essentially have the "same look." So, knowing this, I thought I'd draw a line at purchasing anymore "like" items, at least for awhile anyway.
Moments after my newly adopted shopping "rule," we received these AMAZING jeans from AG: the "Moto Legging" in Mischief! They're absolutely to die for!!! I love the edgy vibe of these jeans with all the zippers, and stitching around the knee. Although the detailing may be a bit intimidating for some, it gives the jeans a very distinctive look, and sets them apart from any other jean. Because of their edge factor, I think they would look amazing with a leather jacket, graphic tee, and short motorcycle boots!


I've pretty much decided on buying these...so much for my drawing a line! I guess the line I drew was a little TOO THIN...hahaha!!! I may have imagined that there ever was a line at all!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig