Monday, August 12, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

One of my new, and very FAVORITE obsessions are heeled booties! I especially love them this time of year thrown on with a pair of jeans and blazer.
When we received our new Melissas, I instantly felt my heart strings tugging, and found myself falling in love with the "Drama Flocked Booties." They're absolutely GORGEOUS, and incredibly comfortable. I love the cutout on the inside; it makes them unique from all the other heeled booties out there. I think they look great in both the Black and Wine, but, surprisingly, find myself drawn more to the latter. The color is stunningly rich and will be a great compliment to all your fall greys!
"Drama Flocked Booties" in Wine

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig