Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

I had some difficulty deciding what my "MUST HAVE" would be this week, mostly because we have SOOOO much to choose from, but also because I feel that I must have EVERYTHING!!! :(
However, I do feel that above all the other fabulous pieces we have in, I love Lauren Moshi's "Edda Large Rot Head Tee" in Grey/Black, and her "Jewel Large Color Rot Head Sweater" in Natural the most! There's just something about the big "rotty" print that I really enjoy...I think it's pretty "BAD TO THE BONE"!!!
In addition to the graphic itself, I love the rolled sleeves and over-sized fit of the "Edda". It is super comfortable, and would look amazing with black jeans, a leather jacket, and motorcycle boots! With the "Jewel", I'm OBSESSED with all the rips and tears, and find the shorter hem to be quite flattering. I would definitely wear it underneath a leather jacket with a floppy, black toque.

"Edda Large Rot Head Tee" in Grey and Black
"Jewel Large Color Rot Head Sweater" in Natural

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig