Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

As you've seen from our previous blog post, we just received a slew of Rebecca Minkoff handbags, so, naturally, my "must have" this week is one of those very bags!!!
My absolute FAVORITE of the bunch is the "Flirty with Enamel Studs" in Black; it's the perfect little cross-body bag!!! I LOVE the quilted leather, and think the studs are super edgy and cool! I also really love the chain, and think it makes the bag look chic and sophisticated, very Chanel!!!
This bag would look amazing worn with a basic jeans and tee outfit, or with something dressier like a cocktail dress and/or jumpsuit.

"Flirty with Enamel Studs" in Black

I really hope Santa and/or my mother reads this blog post!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig