Monday, December 30, 2013

Vince: "Fashion" Sweatpants

I don't know anyone who isn't a fan of sweatpants, especially this time of year when everyone is tired, and BLOATED from all the excessive celebrating!!! 
Just in from Vince are the "Piped Sweatpants" in Dark Heather Grey, the perfect solution to everyone's holiday blues! The soft french terry fabric makes them super comfortable, and the slim silhouette is extremely flattering, and gives the sweats a sophisticated look. I'm not sure about all you fashionistas, but I feel incredibly sloppy wearing big baggy sweats, so these I'm really in LOVE with, and would actually feel comfortable going out in public wearing. I especially enjoy the versatility of these pants; I think they'd look super cool worn with a plaid shirt and wedge sneakers, or, for something dressier, a silky tank, leather jacket, and heels.

"Piped Sweatpants" in Dark Heather Grey

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig