Saturday, March 16, 2013

Vince

Prints, patterns, and graphics are all the rage this season.  Lately, when scoping out my closet for just a plain black tee, or a simple sweater to go with jeans, I realize I can't pull anything out of my closet without designs of flowers, and/or animals. No, I'm not writing this blog to announce that I am a crazy cat lady, but rather here to state the obvious: we are all in need of basics! Vince just sent us two pieces that fit our criteria of what we think are the perfect basics: the "Oversized Tee" in Black and "Linen Sweater" in White. Both of these would look awesome dressed up with leather leggings, or dressed down with a pair of your everyday favorite jeans. Have a look below at these two must haves:

"Oversized Tee" in Black





"Sweater" in White

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig