Monday, March 18, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

As per usual, there is an item in the store that I MUST HAVE!!! Are you surprised? I'm sure not, and I know my poor wallet isn't either! Anyways...the item of which I speak is Rebecca Minkoff's "Mab Tote" in
Almond!!! It's true perfection, and I'm not afraid to admit that I am madly in love with it!

This fabulous tote happens to be the perfect size for all my girly necessities, and it would fit my school books perfectly! Might I also add that it would be the perfect travel buddy!!! I've been looking for the perfect bag for quite some time, and am relieved to say I've finally found one that meets all my needs and requirements!

WARNING: There may be faint traces of drool on this bag, and I cannot promise that the drool doesn't belong to me!

"Mab Tote" in Almond
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig