Saturday, March 23, 2013

Britt's Must Have!!!

Yes, it's that time again already, I want something else!!! Were you expecting any different?
We received a bunch of Wildfox pieces this week, and I'm sad to say I pretty much love them all (yet again)!!! My favorite of the newbies, and the one I simply "must have" is the "I'd Rather Be Shopping" sweatshirt. I love this sweater firstly because it pretty much sums up my life as there is absolutely nothing I enjoy more than shopping. Secondly, if you know anything about me, you'd know that I am a huge sucker for Wildfox, and their "Baggy Beach Jumpers" in particular; I wear one at least once a week! I love how unbelievably soft and comfortable they are, not to mention their versatility. If I'm feeling super casual, I'll throw one on with jeans and a scarf, but if I'm in a fancier mood, I'd wear the same outfit but with a TON of jewelry. I really can't think of a reason NOT to get one, so please excuse me while I make a little purchase...

"I'd Rather Be Shopping Baggy Beach Jumper" in Cher




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig