Saturday, February 1, 2014

Britty's Bargain!!! GET EXCITED!!!


Well, it appears my frequent bargain finds have given me a bit of a reputation; I've now earned my own little column, "Britty's Bargain", and this is my first "OFFICIAL" entry!!! I never thought I'd be considered a responsible shopper, but apparently, anything's possible!
This week, on our sale wall, I've discovered Line's "Nonchalant Sweater" in Cast Iron. I've liked this sweater since we first received it, but now that it's on sale, I like it even more! This sweater is such an easy piece; I love its longer length...perfect for both jeans and leggings. The initial asking price was $185, now on sale for $129.50, WHAT A DEAL!!!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig