Saturday, February 1, 2014

Britt's Must Have!!!

This week's installment of "Britt's Must Have" also coincides with the introduction of a new and FABULOUS jewellery line, CUCHARA!!!
Based out of Toronto, Canada, CUCHARA is created and designed by Edilou Canedo. Her jewellery line,  best described "as an amalgamation of edgy and playful, with a dash of elegance...(combines) island bohemian chic and grimey city edginess (in the BEST possible way)." Combining rare gemstones, beads, and heavy chains, Canedo's work are definite pieces of art!

I am MIND BLOWN over Cuchara's "debut" collection of statement necklaces! They're absolutely STUNNING!!! I can't even begin to tell you which ones I like best because I love them ALL, and for different reasons. However, if I had to limit myself, I would pick the "Bubble" and black toned "Cherish" necklaces. I love the former for its bright pops of color, and interesting shape, the latter for its edginess and use of chain and gems.
These are SUCH great necklaces; I would definitely find a reason to wear them with everything! My fave look though, is with a leather jacket and simple tee...PERFECTION!!!


The "Bubble"
The "Cherish" in Black

I really look forward to seeing what other ones we get in, too bad my bank account doesn't feel the same way!!! :(
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig