Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Paige's Pick: Fall Sweaters

You know it, I know it, we ALL know it, falls coming! I went into denial about it recently but then realized I actually really do love fall; not only is it one of the most beautiful seasons, but the best season to dress for. I love boots, scarves, skinny jeans, and sweaters...all of which are MUSTS for fall! Our door has been revolving with new deliveries everyday, and in most, if not all of these shipments, there have been lots and LOTS of cozy sweaters. For my pick this week, I decided to choose three of my (current) favorite sweaters, and put together outfits that I think would be perfect for fall.


The first sweater I've fallen in love with is Vince's "Vintage Rib Turtleneck" in Heather Steel. I'm typically not a fan of turtlenecks, but the neck on this one is slightly cowl-y with an oversized body, and fitted arms. I put this sweater with AG's "Absolute Legging(s)" in Black, and a Chan Luu floral scarf. For shoes, I chose Ash's "Bowie Nappa Wax" wedge sneakers in Black. To complete this easy look, I've added Rebecca Minkoff's "Mab Tote Mini" in you guessed it...Black!


I love this next outfit! I started with HeartLoom's "Samara Sweater" in Merlot and Velvet's "Leticia Leggings" in Black. For shoes, I again chose Ash's "Bowie Nappa Wax" wedge sneakers in Black. For accessories, I used Rebecca Minkoff's "Cupid Mini" in Black, and for jewelry, I kept it really simple, using a Chan Luu long necklace and a House of Harlow evil eye necklace. Although it's not showing up clearly in the picture, I layered the sweater with Free People's "Lace Halter Gallin Bra" in Black. If you're not daring enough to just do a bra under, a tank top is always another option! 


Whether it's a tee, tank, or sweater, I LOVE a great graphic, so naturally when I saw Autumn Cashmere's "Leopard Intarsia" in Cement Combo, I instantly fell in love. I paired this knit with AG's "Absolute Legging" jean and used Rebecca Minkoff's "Skinny Mac," both in Black. Keeping it simple, I used Samra's "Two Tone" flats, also in Black. This outfit is perfect for a cool fall day!!!

Anyone else (kind of) excited for fall???
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Yu Fashion | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig